Healing Session Overview
I do every healing session remotely in my own space and solitude. This way I am able to connect deeper allowing me to clear and remove even more. During the healing session, I connect with the subconscious mind of the client and scan for a variety of imbalances, some of which are noted below.
- Spiritual parasites
- Black magic
- Trapped emotions
- Body and spirit connection
- Heart and brain communication
- Panic attacks
- Pain body*
- Complete purification and alignment of auras and chakras
- Letting love in and opening the heart
- Soul retrieval
Every time I work through a healing session, I activate every modality that is known to me to make the most out of the session. Each healing session allows the client to remove themselves from what no longer resonates with them and move toward a higher platform that is one step closer to home. Even one session can have a profound impact and can bring undeniable positive changes. Yet, with each subsequent session, a person is being catapulted to even higher levels of being where they are that much closer to being back where they belong.
Booking a session
Clients can contact me through phone or email to book a session and provide an initial overview of what they are looking to accomplish through their healing journey. In many cases, all that is needed is a brief email description of what you would like me to work on. The moment we book the session is the moment healing begins. After I complete the remote session, I leave a voice message giving the report of what has been cleared. Then we can take it from there. We can continue emailing or have a skype or phone conversation if there are any remaining questions to cover.
PS: Please know that there are strictly no return or refund polices . Once you have had your session it cannot be refunded.
Why I choose to work remotely
Working remotely enables 50% more productivity and allows greater connectivity to the core of the person receiving healing. This way I am able to maintain that connection for longer and on a deeper level. Working in person requires more energy and yields fewer results in a given session.
* A “pain body” is a being created within your energy field that results when a person experiences a lot of emotional or physical pain. When a person has a pain body activated, self-harm, self-sabotage, and all sorts of addictions can occur. The existence of a pain body disables a person from being their true selves, and in many cases from having any control, self-discipline or consistency.